SQL Server Workshop
SQL Server Workshop for Administrators as well as Developers. ACLM offering industrial training for MS-SQL and get International certification. ACLM, being a Pearson vue & Certiport authorized centre, organizing its 22nd Workshop on Database Administration and Management. The workshop targets audiences having basic knowledge of Database concepts.
The entire duration for the workshop will be 30 Hrs which will be performed on Saturday + Sunday with 4 hrs per session of classes.
Major topics covered SQL Server Workshop
Getting Started with SQL Server
- Setting up SQL Server, Selecting installation options, Installing a named instance
Leveraging essential tools
- SQL Server Management Studio, Configuration Manager, Transact-SQL, sqlcmd, PowerShell, Dedicated Administrator Connection
Constructing and Managing Databases
- Inspecting storage structures, Relating servers, databases and files, Creating databases and transaction logs,
Designing file groups
- Maximizing storage utilization, Placing tables on file groups ,
Upgrading and moving databases
- Choosing between upgrade and migration, Detaching and attaching databases
Controlling database space
- Permitting automatic database growth, Adding database files to expand databases
Handling Server and Database Security
- Implementing server security, Comparing authentication modes, Defining logins, Creating user-defined server roles, Enforcing password policy
Granting database access
- Contrasting users and logins, Adding users, Defining new roles, Delegating privileges with predefined roles, Repairing mismapped logins
Granting and Revoking Permissions
- Managing database-scoped privileges, Permitting object creation, Giving blanket permissions
Defining object-level permissions
- Limiting object access, Meeting complex permission requirements with roles
Backup and Recovery
- Backing up databases, Selecting a recovery model, Investigating the transaction log, Running full, log and differential backups
- Performing a post-crash log backup, Rebuilding the master database, Recovering user and system databases
Streamlining Tasks with Jobs, Alerts and Database Mail
- Configuring SQL Server Agent, Setting agent properties, Implementing database mail
Defining jobs to handle routine tasks
- Creating alerts and operators, Initiating multi-step jobs, Associating alerts with jobs
Database Maintenance and Monitoring
- Handling fragmentation and database corruption, Identifying and curing fragmentation, Repairing database corruption
Building database maintenance plans
- Scheduling plan execution, Notifying operators of success or failure
Resolving contention problems
- Identifying blocked processes, Killing blockers
Seminars & Workshops on SQL Server (Every Month Since 2009)
ACLM used to conduct free Seminars in Colleges / Universities, throughout the country to gauge interest into huge demanding technology of SQL Database Server Management. ACLM had conducted 50+ workshop and certified 5000+ participants as a gesture of knowledge.
To join the upcoming batches kindly contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 72899 89188.
Note: This course is also available in offline mode under ACLM’s branches located at Vaishali, Noida & Laxmi Nagar (Delhi). Anyone looking for one-to-one session, may kindly contact respective branches as per the feasibility. ACLM will consider the joining of the participant as per availability of the seat for the requested batch. For more information you may kindly contact at 7289989188.