SAP FICO Course for Consultant
Course Duration : 2 Month, Course Fee : 30000
Call us to Book a Free Trial Class @ +91-9718812233 or drop a mail to email@example.com!
SAP FICO Course for Consultant course provided by ACLM, Ghaziabad, specially covering core Business Accounting concepts and reporting capabilities. It is to ensure up to date balances through complete integration between the General Ledger and the Accounts Receivables, Account Payable and Asset Accounts.
SAP FICO Course: Introduction
SAP FICO sections like Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Tax are incorporated. So as payments are made, products are sold, entries in the books are automatically updated in the system in real time. It makes month ends much easier in companies now with all the automation.
Controlling, on the other hand represents the flow of costs and revenues from the transactions that take place in the company. It helps to track internal costs within the company. Thus, CO is a management tool which helps them analyse on how well the company is doing. The various segments include Cost accounting, Profitability, Product costing, SAP FICO implementation consolidate data for diverse business transactions and legal requirements. Financial Accounting module helps one to get real-time financial position of an enterprise in the market. FICO incorporates with other modules such as MM, Payroll, SD.
ACLM is a full-service provider of Training & Development Programs for individuals, and organizations. We conduct cost-effective Training Programs, In-house Trainings, Workshops and Corporate Programs with Professionalism and Sincerity across all industry sectors.
Career Prospect: After completion of this course candidate able to work as a SAP FICO consultant in any IT Consulting company and if candidate already working in Accounting fields this course build a bridge to get the opportunities in SAP Fields & can grow internally within organization and outside as well. This course perfect for the candidates willing to work as a SAP FICO Consultant & looking a career in SAP Fields
- Introduction of ERP & SAP FICO
- Configuration of Enterprises Structure & Global Parameters (Client, Company, Company Code, Fiscal Year, Posting Period, Document Type, Field Status variant, Tolerance Group, Assignment etc)
- Configuration of Sub Module General Ledger (Chart of Accounts, Account Group General Ledger, Sub Ledger, Master Data & End to End flow of Business Transactions etc)
- New GL - Parallel Accounting (Leading & Non Leading Ledger concept & maintenance), Document splitting, Segments Reporting
- Configuration of Sub Module Accounts Payable (Vendor Group, APP, Master Data & End to End flow of Business Transactions)
- Configuration of Accounts Receivable (Customer Group, Dunning, Master Data & End to End flow of Business Transactions)
- Configuration of Cash & Bank (Concept of House Bank, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Journal, Master Data & End to End flow of Business Transactions)
- Configuration of Asset Accounting (Chart of Depreciation, Account Determination, Screen layout, Asset Class, Dep. Key, Dep, Methods, AUC Concept in Asset Accounting, Sale of Asset, Scrap of Asset, Master Data & End to End flow of Business Transactions)
- Others - Reporting in SAP, Integration FI with other SAP Modules
- Configuration of Controlling (Controlling Area, No. ranges for controlling documents, Versions, Cost element accounting, Cost center accounting, Report line items, Report of cost, Actual overhead assessment, Planning cost center and cost element, Budgeting)
- Cost Center
- Profit Center
- Internal Order Accounting
- Product Costing
Who Should Attend
- Working Professional looking for an opportunities in SAP fields
- SAP END User
- Candidate looking a career as a SAP FICO Consultant
- Candidate in Accounting fields and willing to work as a SAP FICO Consultant
- Students are required to have a good understanding of Financial and Accounting Principles and Software. Familiarity with Invoice Creation, Vendor Management, Billing Contracts, and Cost Analysis and Controls is preferred
What You Need To Bring
- Notepad, Pen/Pencil, Laptop
- Completion Certificate
- 100% assured Interview for the position of Accountant
- Other Job assistance
- E-Book & Study Material
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to -
- Able to do the Complete Configuration of SAP FICO Module like Enterprises Structure, Global Setting, AP, AR, Bank & Cash, Asset Accounting, Taxation & in SAP Controlling – Cost center accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting & Overview of Product Costing & COPA
- Mr. Shaurya – (6+ Years of experience in Accounting, Costing, Taxation, Auditing and SAP FICO/JVA)